let's exchange blog links!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Which one?

I kinda hate when I have to ENLARGE my chrome view to see what I have wrote when the font is too small and sometimes it really hard to read. ergh!. So, lately, I have make some changes to my blog. What i want to do is, I want to make it look wide,attractive,and I CAN SEE all the words in my blog. Actually, I was trying to create my own new layout but it's REALLY hard!. Too much complicated code that i have put here and there. Even I have the Adobe Dreamweaver, believe me, it put me in a dream to create the layout for my blog though. Then, I realize that blogger.com have make some changes for their users to make the blog looks nice. So, i just try it at simple template by blogger from the template designer

WELL


Which one is better?

The old one?

OR

 The new one?

I hope the new one is better. Well, i wanna try and will try to put the others gorgeous and well-favored background!

2 comments:

tyka chou said...

yg latest ni oke.
simple and best. :)

arie said...

ngeee. mekasih mekasih. weee

interesting!