let's exchange blog links!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dunia Luar

Teringin sangat. Tapi bila fikir-fikir balik takut pulak. Tapi nak!. But how?.
Oh Dunia Luar. 
.
..
...

....
.....


My brother just drive home after he have his lunch. He had said something to me, and it's start bothering me AGAIN. Oh my, I wish I can go and meet the new world and new people. After I finished my industrial training, I wish I can go a million mile from here. My family, they support what I wish for. Study Oversea. I have did some research about International Students who have studied there. It's encourage me to do something that I never had. My brother helps me in how to choose University and course that suits me. He said that I can apply it because have fulfill the terms, but. How I can go there, it's too expensive. I'm not from the royal princess of Gold Mountain, I'm just ordinary person who have to work hard to get money. He said that I have to try ask MARA about the sponsorship in study overseas. 


I go thru the website ucas.co.uk which help student in how to choose courses and place of studies. It's really helpful because if you have some confusion in what course you want to take, they provide a survey to show which course is suitable for you.

I have choose what I want, but I didn't apply it yet because I don't know if I have the opportunity to study there. I must think positive, if I don't any opportunity there and why not just here?. This 10th January I will start to apply my application in the variety University in Malaysia to get my degree. I have my target and I pray and hope that I can make it. AMIN.



No comments:

interesting!