let's exchange blog links!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hey! Why too big?

My mother always ask me why my handbag is too big. "What's in there?". "Looks like you brings the whole things in your room". and my sister always said that bag looks like "poket doraemon!" Sebab if die mintak something je mesti ade dalam beg ni. ahaha


Actually, nothing much in this bag. I just put all my things that I always use when going out.  




MUST HAVE
Lotion
Purse
Hand-phone
Wet Tissue/Tissue
lip balm
perfume
pads

add-on
sanitizer kids *sbb wangi*
eyeliner
mascara
my spec! *jarang pakai budget xrabun*
ubat-ubatan *in case ttybe saket pening*
aloe vera *in case if lotion da abis*
kunci rumah
pen and note
bedak
small coin bag

That's all. Tapi kadang bantal kecik pun letak dalam beg. kalau ngantok boleh tydo. ngeee
So, What's in your beg?

No comments:

interesting!